HDFS >> mail # user >> Work on research project "Hadoop Security Design"

Re: Work on research project "Hadoop Security Design"
Hello Thomas,

you can look into this project. This is exactly what you are doing, but at
a larger scale.
https://github.com/intel-hadoop/project-rhino/

Hope this helps,

Regards,