HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: M/R Staticstics

Re: M/R Staticstics

I was able to overcome the permission exception in the log by creating
an HDFS tmp folder (hadoop fs -mkdir /tmp) and opening it up to the
world (hadoop fs -chmod a+rwx /tmp). That got rid of the exception put I
still am able to connect to port 50030 to see M/R status. More ideas?