Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Accumulo 1.6 and beyond feature summit

+
Adam Fuchs 2013-01-27, 01:10
+
Josh Elser 2013-01-29, 01:37
+
Keith Turner 2013-01-27, 17:26
+
Eric Newton 2013-01-27, 20:43
+
Eric Newton 2013-01-27, 22:07
+
David Medinets 2013-01-28, 15:46
+
Jim Klucar 2013-01-28, 16:38
+
Josh Elser 2013-01-28, 17:03
+
Eric Newton 2013-01-28, 19:26
+
Josh Elser 2013-01-28, 21:34
+
William Slacum 2013-01-29, 00:12
+
Dave Marion 2013-01-29, 00:21
+
William Slacum 2013-01-29, 00:32
+
Dave Marion 2013-01-29, 00:50
+
Keith Turner 2013-01-29, 17:15
+
Christopher 2013-01-29, 17:34
+
Keith Turner 2013-01-29, 17:38
+
Christopher 2013-01-29, 18:53
+
David Medinets 2013-01-29, 18:21
+
Christopher Tubbs 2013-01-29, 18:55
+
William Slacum 2013-01-29, 17:40
+
dlmarion@... 2013-01-29, 17:52
+
John Vines 2013-01-29, 18:11
+
Mike Drob 2013-01-29, 19:26
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-01-30, 17:22
+
Aaron Cordova 2013-01-30, 18:20
+
Keith Turner 2013-01-30, 18:28
+
Aaron Cordova 2013-01-30, 18:30
+
Keith Turner 2013-01-30, 18:36
+
Christopher 2013-01-31, 00:39
+
dlmarion@... 2013-01-31, 21:45
+
John Vines 2013-01-28, 17:20
+
Josh Elser 2013-01-28, 17:29
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-01-31, 22:10
+
Benson Margulies 2013-02-01, 07:36
+
Aaron Cordova 2013-02-01, 15:04
+
Benson Margulies 2013-02-01, 15:36
+
Adam Fuchs 2013-02-01, 15:22
+
Billie Rinaldi 2013-02-01, 15:49
Re: Accumulo 1.6 and beyond feature summit
As a reminder, please fill out the doodle (
http://www.doodle.com/w9zb77ya3ykxr4zv) if you want me to take your
schedule into account. We've seen a lot of great ideas on this thread so
far -- it would be a shame if Billie and I are the only ones who can attend.

Adam