Accumulo, mail # dev - Accumulo 1.6 and beyond feature summit

Re: Accumulo 1.6 and beyond feature summit
Adam Fuchs 2013-01-29, 17:03
As a reminder, please fill out the doodle (
http://www.doodle.com/w9zb77ya3ykxr4zv) if you want me to take your
schedule into account. We've seen a lot of great ideas on this thread so
far -- it would be a shame if Billie and I are the only ones who can attend.

Adam