Hadoop >> mail # user >> Error:Hdfs Client for hadoop using native java api

Re: Error:Hdfs Client for hadoop using native java api
Or try something like this

FileSystem fs = FileSystem.get(conf);

HFile.Writer hwriter = new HFileWriterV2(conf, new CacheConfig(conf), fs, new
Path(fs.getWorkingDirectory() + "/foo"));

--

Shashwat Shriparv