Accumulo, mail # dev - Release 1.4.2

Re: Release 1.4.2
Josh Elser 2012-10-10, 12:52
Forgive me if there was previous discussions I don't recall...

My first thought would be to treat it the same as the wikisearch code.
We could then bundle the appropriate version of accumulo-pig,
wikisearch, etc for the given release of Accumulo we're making. For
example, Accumulo-Pig-1.0 is compatible with Accumulo-1.4.2 and so forth.

It would be cool to create a community of addons/plugins/abstractions if
we can come up with some procedures for facilitating such projects. It
would also be much less onerous for users if we do some legwork to tie a
version of an extra to a version of Accumulo.