HBase >> mail # user >> Hbase tables disappear

Re: Hbase tables disappear
The upload finished and sqoop confirmed it was done successfully. I use
sqoop to create the table and schema.

I've tried the same command and same data on Amazon EMR instance and it
worked without any problem.

If it's in schema why the count changes when you run the count command a
few minutes later?

What do you think?