HBase >> mail # user >> Interactions between max versions and filters

+
Christophe Taton 2013-04-05, 18:19
+
Stack 2013-04-05, 22:05
+
lars hofhansl 2013-04-05, 22:28
+
Varun Sharma 2013-04-06, 00:25
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-06, 13:53
Re: Interactions between max versions and filters
Ted, should we have such test in the test suite? If so, should a JIRA
be opened for that?

JM

+
Ted Yu 2013-04-06, 14:10