MapReduce >> mail # user >> Binary Search in map reduce

Binary Search in map reduce
Hi,
 I have data in json format like:

{key:[values.....]}
key, values are longints.
Now, I want to do a fast lookup of a key.
How would I implement a binary search in map reduce abstraction.

Or am i not thinking about this correctly?
Any suggestions/advices?
Thanks