MapReduce >> mail # user >> Best way to collect Hadoop logs across cluster

+
Mark Kerzner 2013-04-19, 04:23
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-04-19, 04:44
+
Mark Kerzner 2013-04-26, 00:08
Re: Best way to collect Hadoop logs across cluster
When you destroy an EC2 instance, the correct behavior is to erase all
data.
Why don't you create a service to collect the logs directly to a S3 bucket
in real-time or in a batch of 5 mins?

--
Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda,
*Data-Driven Product Manager* at PDVSA