MapReduce, mail # user - Best way to collect Hadoop logs across cluster

Re: Best way to collect Hadoop logs across cluster
Marcos Luis Ortiz Valmase... 2013-04-19, 04:51
When you destroy an EC2 instance, the correct behavior is to erase all
data.
Why don't you create a service to collect the logs directly to a S3 bucket
in real-time or in a batch of 5 mins?

--
Marcos Ortiz Valmaseda,
*Data-Driven Product Manager* at PDVSA