HBase, mail # dev - ProtoBuf generation?

Re: ProtoBuf generation?
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-01-14, 20:17
protoc is pretty easy to install on all the systems. It took me few
seconds to install it. So if someone  try to build and the build is
failing because protoc is missing, then just install it?

It's like if javac or mvn is missing. It can be considered as a
critical tool to allo HBase build to succeed?

JM