Hadoop >> mail # user >> Hadoop 1.0.3 start-daemon.sh doesn't start all the expected daemons

Re: Hadoop 1.0.3 start-daemon.sh doesn't start all the expected daemons
Hi Dinesh Joshi,
  Can you please paste your xml(core site,hdfs-site,mapred-site) and did
you found any Error in your log dir ..

            Thanks and Regards,
        S SYED ABDUL KATHER

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 2:54 PM, Dinesh Joshi [via Lucene] <
ml-node+[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I installed Hadoop 1.0.3 and am running it as a single node cluster. I
> noticed that start-daemon.sh only starts Namenode, Secondary Namenode
> and the JobTracker daemon.
>
> Datanode and Tasktracker daemons are not started. However, when I
> start them individually they start up without any issues.
>
> I'm running this on Ubuntu 11.04 and followed the instructions here [1][2]
>
> Can someone point me to some debugging steps?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Dinesh
>
> [1]
> http://www.michael-noll.com/tutorials/running-hadoop-on-ubuntu-linux-single-node-cluster/
> [2] http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/stable/mapred_tutorial.html

> .
> NAML<http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

-----
THANKS AND REGARDS,
SYED ABDUL KATHER