Hive >> mail # dev >> VOTE: Remove phabricator instructions from hive-development guide (wiki), officially only support Apache's review board.

Re: VOTE: Remove phabricator instructions from hive-development guide (wiki), officially only support Apache's review board.
-0

I like phabricator, but it is a pain to setup. It doesn't require a fb account, but clearly it isn't managed or supported by Apache.

-- Owen