Hadoop >> mail # user >> Multiple context.write inmapper

Multiple context.write inmapper
Hi..

 In my mapper function..
Can i have multiple context.write()...

So...

public void map(LongWritable key, Text value, Context context) throws
IOException, InterruptedException ,NullPointerException{

.. //processing/...

 context.write(k1,v1);
context.write(k2,v2);
}

I thought we could do this but based on my initial run.. I see the output
of k2,v2??