Hadoop >> mail # user >> hbase hive integration - "FAILED: Error in metadata: javax.jdo.JDOFatalInternalException: Error creating transactional connection factory"

Re: hbase hive integration - "FAILED: Error in metadata: javax.jdo.JDOFatalInternalException: Error creating transactional connection factory"
Do you have the derby-*jar in your $HIVE_HOME/lib directory?If not,
download it put it there. BTW, which version are you using?

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq