Hadoop >> mail # user >> Re: Apache hadoop - 1.2.1 source compilation through Maven or ant

Re: Apache hadoop - 1.2.1 source compilation through Maven or ant
The version is specified by this line in build.xml (for branch-1):

  <property name="version" value="1.3.0-SNAPSHOT"/>

You can customize the version string.

Mind telling us what improvement you're making ?

Cheers