Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Debugging MiniAccumuloTest

Re: Debugging MiniAccumuloTest
I'm not going to do a merge mid-revision. The entire test subproject only
has a few differences from current trunk which I made for the ticket. All
I'm asking for are suggestions on how to debug MiniTestCluster because I
can't figure out how to debug it spinning off a new process.