HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: precommit zombies

+
Nicolas Liochon 2013-01-14, 16:59
+
Stack 2013-01-14, 17:17
Re: precommit zombies
Yep, I have access if anything needs to get installed, etc. But
probably best to figure out anti-zombie provisions that don't involve
me SSHing on a regular basis to kill processes :)

--
Todd Lipcon
Software Engineer, Cloudera