Hadoop, mail # dev - maven setting of version of protocol buffer

Re: maven setting of version of protocol buffer
Colin McCabe 2013-01-17, 19:00
Hi Yiyu,

Are you referring to com.google.protobuf?

We generally do depend on specific versions of jars in the pom.xml files,
to prevent exactly this sort of problem.  If you have a patch which adds
this, you should post it.  It might help someone else.

cheers,
Colin