MapReduce, mail # user - How to start Data Replicated Blocks in HDFS manually.

Re: How to start Data Replicated Blocks in HDFS manually.
Nitin Pawar 2013-02-25, 14:20
did you start the cluster with replication factor 3 and later changed it to
2?
also did you enable rack awareness in your configs and both the nodes are
on same rack?
On Mon, Feb 25, 2013 at 7:45 PM, Dhanasekaran Anbalagan
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> We have cluster with two data nodes. We configured data replication factor
> two.
> when  i copy data  to hdfs, Data's are not fully replicated. It's says * Number
> of Under-Replicated Blocks : 15115*
> How to manually invoke the Data replication in HDFS.
>
> I restarted cluster also. It's not helps me
>
> Please guide me guys.
>
> -Dhanasekaran.

Nitin Pawar