HDFS >> mail # user >> Log errors in 205

Log errors in 205
Hello list,

        Today I changed my hadoop from version 0.20.203.0 to
0.20.203.0..but, I have been getting these errors on the terminal
whenever I issue command to start the hadoop daemons -

mohammad@ubuntu:~/hadoop-0.20.205$ bin/start-dfs.sh
starting namenode, logging to
/home/mohammad/hdfs/logs/hadoop-mohammad-namenode-ubuntu.out
Warning: $HADOOP_HOME is deprecated.

log4j:WARN No such property [datePattern] in
org.apache.log4j.net.SocketAppender.
log4j:WARN No such property [file] in org.apache.log4j.net.SocketAppender.
log4j:ERROR Could not connect to remote log4j server at [localhost].
We will try again later.
localhost: starting datanode, logging to
/home/mohammad/hdfs/logs/hadoop-mohammad-datanode-ubuntu.out
localhost: Warning: $HADOOP_HOME is deprecated.
localhost:
localhost: log4j:WARN No such property [datePattern] in
org.apache.log4j.net.SocketAppender.
localhost: log4j:WARN No such property [file] in
org.apache.log4j.net.SocketAppender.
localhost: log4j:ERROR Could not connect to remote log4j server at
[localhost]. We will try again later.
localhost: starting secondarynamenode, logging to
/home/mohammad/hdfs/logs/hadoop-mohammad-secondarynamenode-ubuntu.out
localhost: Warning: $HADOOP_HOME is deprecated.
localhost:
localhost: log4j:WARN No such property [datePattern] in
org.apache.log4j.net.SocketAppender.
localhost: log4j:WARN No such property [file] in
org.apache.log4j.net.SocketAppender.
localhost: log4j:ERROR Could not connect to remote log4j server at
[localhost]. We will try again later.

Do I need some different configuration for 205???

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq