Hadoop >> mail # dev >> JIRA attachments order

+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2011-09-09, 09:38
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2011-09-09, 13:47
+
Uma Maheswara Rao G 72686... 2011-09-09, 14:00
+
John George 2011-09-09, 14:03
+
Ted Dunning 2011-09-09, 14:27
Re: JIRA attachments order
On 09/09/2011 07:27 AM, Ted Dunning wrote:
> If you post the same patch with the same name, JIRA helps you out by greying
> all the earlier versions out.

Indeed.  That's the best practice, not to add version numbers to patch
files, for this very reason.  We should perhaps note this on:

I am a Jira administrator and would be happy to change the default
ordering of attachments if it were possible, however I can see no option
to do so.

Doug
+
Mattmann, Chris A 2011-09-09, 15:52
+
Robert Evans 2011-09-09, 17:32
+
Eli Collins 2011-09-09, 18:10
+
Eric Payne 2011-09-12, 16:33
+
Harsh J 2011-09-12, 16:39
+
Eli Collins 2011-09-12, 17:33
+
Ravi Prakash 2011-09-09, 18:08
+
Eli Collins 2011-09-09, 18:12
+
Doug Cutting 2011-09-09, 19:52
+
Eli Collins 2011-09-09, 19:57
+
Allen Wittenauer 2011-09-09, 20:08
+
Doug Cutting 2011-09-09, 20:14
+
Aaron T. Myers 2011-09-09, 20:15
+
Kirby Bohling 2011-09-09, 20:38
+
Doug Cutting 2011-09-09, 21:04
+
Kirby Bohling 2011-09-09, 21:15
+
Doug Cutting 2011-09-09, 21:26
+
Ted Dunning 2011-09-09, 21:45
+
Eli Collins 2011-09-09, 21:53
+
Eli Collins 2011-09-09, 22:00
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2011-09-10, 08:32
+
Doug Cutting 2011-09-11, 21:23
+
Harsh J 2011-09-09, 18:15