Hadoop >> mail # dev >> JIRA attachments order

Re: JIRA attachments order
On 09/09/2011 07:27 AM, Ted Dunning wrote:
> If you post the same patch with the same name, JIRA helps you out by greying
> all the earlier versions out.

Indeed.  That's the best practice, not to add version numbers to patch
files, for this very reason.  We should perhaps note this on:

I am a Jira administrator and would be happy to change the default
ordering of attachments if it were possible, however I can see no option
to do so.

Doug