HBase, mail # user - How to check if a major_compact is done?

Re: How to check if a major_compact is done?
ramkrishna vasudevan 2012-11-08, 06:33
There is no interface which says that the major compaction is completed.
 But you can see that major compaction is in progress from the web UI.
Sorry if am wrong here.

Regards
Ram