Hive >> mail # user >> Graph/Plotting in Hive/Hadoop

Re: Graph/Plotting in Hive/Hadoop
No.

Hive is a query language which provides results in columnar fashion.

You can use pentaho, microstrategy , tableu like tools or you can write
your own graphing apis using google apis.

Thanks,
Nitin

--
Nitin Pawar