MapReduce, mail # dev - mapreduce.jobtracker.address vs. yarn.resourcemanager.address

+
Sandy Ryza 2013-02-08, 22:15
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-02-08, 22:27
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2013-02-08, 22:30
Re: mapreduce.jobtracker.address vs. yarn.resourcemanager.address
Harsh J 2013-02-09, 05:35
Yes, there isn't a "classic" version of mapreduce.framework.name now
either. Its mostly being used as a pseudonym. MR1 no longer exists in
2.x releases/trunk.

Note though that Oozie still relies on that specific property (JT
address) and 0.22 clients may also perhaps be using it. We can
deprecate it and remove on 3.x or later.

--
Harsh J
+