HBase >> mail # user >> Re: ANN: HBase 0.94.2 is available for download

Re: ANN: HBase 0.94.2 is available for download
On Mon, Oct 15, 2012 at 10:06 AM, Jean-Marc Spaggiari
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Lars,
>
> To install it, can we just remove the .jar on the root directory and
> replace it with this one? I'm running 0.94.0 so it might be
> compatible, right?

There could be changes other than those bundled in the jar --
supporting scripts, dependencies, and configs.  You could try
replacing the jar only but thats not how we'd expect folks roll out
the upgrade.

St.Ack