Hadoop >> mail # user >> How can I configure oozie to submit different workflows from different users ?

+
praveenesh kumar 2012-04-02, 12:15
Re: How can I configure oozie to submit different workflows from different users ?
Praveenesh,

If I'm not mistaken 0.20.205 does not support wildcards for the proxyuser
(hosts/groups) settings. You have to use explicit hosts/groups.

Thxs.

Alejandro
PS: please follow up this thread in the [EMAIL PROTECTED]

+
praveenesh kumar 2012-04-02, 12:27
+
Alejandro Abdelnur 2012-04-02, 12:35