Pig, mail # dev - [VOTE] Release Pig 0.10.0 (candidate 0)

+
Daniel Dai 2012-04-20, 07:39
+
Thejas Nair 2012-04-24, 22:06
+
Bill Graham 2012-04-24, 22:12
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-04-21, 07:48
Daniel Dai 2012-04-21, 19:27
We should do sanity check of the package, such as unit tests, e2e
tests, piggybank tests, package integrity, package signature, license,
etc. However, if we find a new bug, usually we will push it to the
next release at this stage unless it is a critical one.

Thanks,
Daniel

On Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 12:48 AM, Prashant Kommireddi
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> What is required other than running the regular tests for testing release
> candidate? I can think of running a few existing scripts against candidate
> build and making sure outputs look fine.
>
> Thanks,
> Prashant
>
> On Fri, Apr 20, 2012 at 12:39 AM, Daniel Dai <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have created a candidate build for Pig 0.10.0.
>>
>> Keys used to sign the release are available at
>> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/pig/trunk/KEYS?view=markup.
>>
>> Please download, test, and try it out:
>>
>> http://people.apache.org/~daijy/pig-0.10.0-candidate-0/
>>
>> Should we release this? Vote closes on next Tuesday, Apr 24th.
>>
>> Daniel

+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 01:36
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 03:30
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-04-24, 03:45
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 04:14
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-04-24, 06:32
+
Daniel Dai 2012-04-24, 07:09
+
Daniel Dai 2012-04-24, 06:52
+
Russell Jurney 2012-04-24, 01:53
+
Joseph Adler 2012-04-24, 03:07
+
Joseph Adler 2012-04-24, 15:47
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 17:36
+
Bill Graham 2012-04-24, 16:39
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 22:16
+
Alan Gates 2012-04-24, 22:25
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-24, 23:01
+
Russell Jurney 2012-04-24, 23:58
+
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2012-04-25, 00:08
+
Russell Jurney 2012-04-25, 00:11
+
Daniel Dai 2012-04-25, 06:50
+
Prashant Kommireddi 2012-04-25, 07:35
+
Gianmarco De Francisci Mo... 2012-04-25, 08:32
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-04-25, 08:47
+
Jonathan Coveney 2012-04-25, 07:19