Pig, mail # dev - [VOTE] Release Pig 0.10.0 (candidate 0)

Daniel Dai 2012-04-21, 19:27
We should do sanity check of the package, such as unit tests, e2e
tests, piggybank tests, package integrity, package signature, license,
etc. However, if we find a new bug, usually we will push it to the
next release at this stage unless it is a critical one.

Thanks,
Daniel