Flume >> mail # user >> FileChannel error on Flume 1.3.1

+
Rahul Ravindran 2013-02-02, 21:54
Re: FileChannel error on Flume 1.3.1
Hi,

That isn't a good error message. Could you share your entire log file? Post
it on a JIRA or pastebin.

Did you delete the checkpoint before starting the channel after changing
capacity? Capacity is fixed for the file channel as such the checkpoint
must be deleted to change the capacity.

Brock

Rahul Ravindran 2013-02-02, 22:50
+