HDFS >> mail # dev >> HDFS tests failing on trunk for anyone but me?

HDFS tests failing on trunk for anyone but me?
I'm seeing HDFS tests failing on a clean trunk checked out today. Is
anyone else seeing this?
Running org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.TestConnCache
Tests run: 2, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 1.14 sec
<<< FAILURE!

Running org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.TestInterDatanodeProtocol
Tests run: 4, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 6.455
sec <<< FAILURE!

Running org.apache.hadoop.hdfs.server.datanode.TestReplicasMap
Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 3, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 0.068
sec <<< FAILURE!

I know TestReplicasMap has been troubled in the past (HDFS-2346), but a
quick search doesn't throw up anything open