MapReduce, mail # dev - Max Maps for default queues in FairScheduler

Max Maps for default queues in FairScheduler
lohit 2012-10-18, 23:41
I am trying to understand FairScheduler configs I am trying to see if there
is a way to achieve the below.
I see that if there are no pools configured (or only few pools are
configured ) and a user submits a job, it would end up in his own pool,
right?
Now, I see there are some limits you can set globally for such users, for
example userMaxJobsDefault.
Is there a way to set userMaxMaps or userMaxReducers? It looks like if I
have few pools configured and a user who submits a job without specify a
pool will be given his own pool. He can potentially consume 100% of
Map/Reduce slots. Is my understand correct?

--
Have a Nice Day!
Lohit