Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> submitting patches and issue maintenance

submitting patches and issue maintenance
I have created the following issues and attached patches:

   - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1178
   - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1525
   - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZOOKEEPER-1533

I am not getting much feedback, so I just wanted to make sure I was using
the proper procedure. Is there anything I can done to help get these
patches reviewed and submitted?

I also just noticed that issues 1522-1533 are duplicates. Only 1533 is
proper. The other issues must have been filed when jira was reporting
errors when I was trying to file the documentation issue of 1533 the other
day. I just tried to bulk close them, but I don't appear to be able to do
so. Can someone please do it? To make it easier, the following is a jira
search query for the issues that need to be closed:
project = ZOOKEEPER AND (summary ~ "\"Correct the documentation\"" OR
description ~ "\"Correct the documentation\"") AND reporter = currentUser()
and key != 'ZOOKEEPER-1533'

Thanks,
wt