Flume >> mail # dev >> Thrift Source

+
Stefan Krawczyk 2013-06-06, 01:48
Re: Thrift Source
I think I initially put 0.9 as the dependency, but Hbase 0.92 has a 0.7.0 dependency, so if there is an app that uses Flume SDK and HBase client they would hit ClassNotFoundExceptions etc because of incompatibilities. I submitted a patch upstream (though it is not yet in), that uses a better Thrift server, which was introduced in 0.8.

Cheers,
Hari