HBase >> mail # dev >> ANN: The fifth hbase 0.92.0 release candidate is available for download

Re: ANN: The fifth hbase 0.92.0 release candidate is available for download
+1. I have been running a small 0.92.0 on top of a build off of the HA
HDFS branch (HDFS-1623 from tip of SVN and a bit ahead of that). Seems
to work pretty well, though I have only tested a limited subset of
HBase operations (50/50 read/update YCSB split plus a number of log
splitting operations)

-Todd

--
Todd Lipcon