Hadoop, mail # user - 0.21.0 - Java Class Error

Re: 0.21.0 - Java Class Error
Tom White 2011-04-08, 16:40
Hi Witold,

Is this on Windows? The scripts were re-structured after Hadoop 0.20,
and looking at them now I notice that the cygwin path translation for
the classpath seems to be missing. You could try adding the following
line to the "if $cygwin" clause in bin/hadoop-config.sh:

  CLASSPATH=`cygpath -p -w "$CLASSPATH"`

It's worth filing a bug for this too.

Cheers,
Tom