Hive >> mail # dev >> Problems with Arc/Phabricator

+
Carl Steinbach 2012-04-11, 00:42
+
Kevin Wilfong 2012-04-11, 00:58
+
Carl Steinbach 2012-04-11, 01:10
+
Kevin Wilfong 2012-04-11, 01:27
+
John Sichi 2012-04-11, 02:22
+
Carl Steinbach 2012-04-11, 23:11
+
John Sichi 2012-04-12, 00:49
+
Carl Steinbach 2012-04-11, 22:37
+
John Sichi 2012-04-12, 00:37
+
John Sichi 2012-04-12, 00:51
+
Ashutosh Chauhan 2012-04-12, 00:45
+
John Sichi 2012-04-12, 00:50
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-04-12, 01:35
+
John Sichi 2012-04-11, 01:32
+
Edward Capriolo 2012-04-11, 18:48
+
Owen OMalley 2012-04-11, 18:57
Re: Problems with Arc/Phabricator
+1 on moving away from arc/phabricator. It works great when it works, but
most of the time it doesnt work.

Ashutosh

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 11:57, Owen O'Malley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 11:48 AM, Edward Capriolo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:
> > If we are going to switch from fabricator we just might as well go
> > back to not using anything. Review board was really clunky and
> > confusing.
>
> I'm mostly +1 to that. If no one is supporting phabricator, then it
> won't work for long. Personally, I'd love it if we could move Hive to
> git completely. Has anyone used gerrit? The videos of it make it look
> better than sliced bread.
>
> -- Owen

+
Carl Steinbach 2012-04-11, 23:17