Hive >> mail # dev >> Key components of developer guide are blank!

Re: Key components of developer guide are blank!
I mean to say in my firefox browser I see this:

Running Hive Without a Hadoop Cluster

>From Thejas:

Then you can run 'build/dist/bin/hive' and it will work against your local
file system.
The section which lists the commands are empty.