HBase >> mail # dev >> All ok w/ thrift2 going away in trunk/0.95?

Re: All ok w/ thrift2 going away in trunk/0.95?
There was a memory leak in hbase thrift2 server (cdh4.1.2 release).
scannerMap in ThriftHBaseServiceHandler will grow indefinitely if the
users forgot to close their scanners. So we added a few things:
- the scanner will be removed when there are no results left
- the scanner will be removed when (currentTime - latestAccessTime) >
hbaseClientTimeout

Cheers,
Sergey