Flume >> mail # dev >> Returns 127.0.0.1 at HostInterceptor

+
Denny Ye 2013-01-18, 09:33
Re: Returns 127.0.0.1 at HostInterceptor
We could use InetAddress.getLocalHost().getCanonicalHostName() to get just
the IP, which I feel is good enough; a quick and dirty interceptor could be
built that substitutes certain names for their matching IP
('SubstitutionInterceptor'?) which would then work well with any other
header-replacement needs someone would need.

- Connor
On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 1:33 AM, Denny Ye <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi all, HostInterceptor obtains loopback address if there hasn't configure
> for local server at /etc/hosts. Can we change the acquire method for local
> IP. Currently, we are using 'InetAddress.getLocalHost().getHostAddress()'

+
Mike Percy 2013-01-18, 09:54
+
Denny Ye 2013-01-18, 09:59