Flume >> mail # dev >> Returns 127.0.0.1 at HostInterceptor

Re: Returns 127.0.0.1 at HostInterceptor
We could use InetAddress.getLocalHost().getCanonicalHostName() to get just
the IP, which I feel is good enough; a quick and dirty interceptor could be
built that substitutes certain names for their matching IP
('SubstitutionInterceptor'?) which would then work well with any other
header-replacement needs someone would need.

- Connor