HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: Inspect a context object and see whats in it

+
Sai Sai 2013-03-28, 05:07
Re: Inspect a context object and see whats in it
You can try to add some probes to source code and recompile it.
If you want to know the keys and values you add at each step, you can add
print code to map() function of class Mapper and reduce() function of class
Reducer.
The shortcoming is that you will produce many log output which may fill the
whole screen.