HBase, mail # user - HBase is not running.

Re: HBase is not running.
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-04-25, 17:00
Hi Yves,

Which version of HBase are you trying with? It should be working with Java 1.7.

To start HBase, are you trying "bin/start-hbase.sh start" as you said
below? On only "bin/start-hbase.sh"? The later is the correct one
while the former as an extra "start" not required at the end.

JM