Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Rebalance table over all tablet servers

Re: Rebalance table over all tablet servers
It should be done automatically, unless you're running a custom load
balancer that balances tablets different. However, there are some bugs in a
few releases of 1.4 which broke that. A restart of the master process
should be all you need to get things balancing again.