Hadoop >> mail # user >> How to set up output field separator?

Re: How to set up output field separator?
Harsh,

I think it worked in Hadoop 0.20, but it does not work with the new
mapreduce API, and even this key,
mapreduce.output.textoutputformat.separator, does not help.

Maybe I should switch back to 0.20 for the time being.

Mark