Accumulo >> mail # dev >> MapReduceExample When Executed Displays Usage And Error Message

Re: MapReduceExample When Executed Displays Usage And Error Message
I don't think so, all of our client processes are designed to wait a bit
for the server to come up, and this process a similar behavior as our
start-all script.