Hadoop, mail # user - Using NFS mounted volume for Hadoop installation/configuration

Re: Using NFS mounted volume for Hadoop installation/configuration
Chen He 2013-02-18, 19:01
Cloudera manager or Zettaset can be a choice if you like easy
configuration. This type of software will do the rysnc for you.