Zookeeper >> mail # dev >> Make ReviewBoard obligatory?

Re: Make ReviewBoard obligatory?
yes, i agree, and ~30 lines does sound like a good threshold. we
should update the wikis. the initial dialog box was a bit daunting the
first time since i couldn't figured out what they meant by base
directory and then i couldn't figure out how i should name it.
documenting the policy, procedures, and conventions would make it much
easier all the way around.

ben